don't watch this don't watch this

hahaha laughed so hard

The best random movie ever! Makes weed even better..5 haha

Counter-Strike Tiate Counter-Strike Tiate

Yea I havnt wrote a review in forever but...

I saw this worthless piece of crap that should be blammed so I had to write about it!!! no just joking look at my rating. That shit was awesome, Like im smoking some reefer right now and watched this movie. Good combination, made me feel emotional and shit, it almost brought a tear to my eye. hahaaaaa Good job my man

PEAZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe All my 5 r belong to this MEAGGA!

Ness Goes to the Arcade Ness Goes to the Arcade

eh...

Hmmmm i hate the music, the animation was below sub par, There was no point to the story either, Ness goes to this clif falls off for no reason then goes to the arcade and gets stepped on. you need some more practice on your flash skills and should think of a better plot for a movie.

FattyWhale responds:

it sucked, i know...the music? it's from earthbound!

Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

This movies is the shit

The Idea is awesome and the music is also the shit and I like how you can get some insane wepons like big dragon fire balls and Ninja ones and junk you should make A part 2 with more crap, or what eever.c-ya!!

Shoot Me! Shoot Me!

This is Great!

This game is very unique NG
and I like how you can shoot you
in different areas! keep going with
These things.....yea

Counter-Attack LV1 Counter-Attack LV1

This Is one of the best Games On NG!!

Even though the drawings are not the best the interactivity was all perfict and the music matched it well There was things I thought was hillarious like when you would get shot in the balls and the noise it would make when you would get an Item. Keep up the good work and make more like this because I like how you can navigate where you want to instead of sitting in one screen the whole time....Peace!!!

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

THANKS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sequel will be there this summer (well i hope :p)

Surviving Drunk Driving Surviving Drunk Driving

HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!!

Your the best how may I serve you master I am your eternal slave =) lol keep goin Muk
Nardz

Doomsayer Doomsayer

Very nice

I think This is a very good audio It kind of remindes me of an intro to a video game or something. I personally thought it was kind of creapy.

NewEvolution responds:

Thanks. I get that "creepy" comment a lot on this particular track. Video game is another comment I hear a lot. I personally take both as compliments. If you like the style of this one, I'd say to give Tagistopheles a look. It's got that same kind of creepy feel.