Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

This movies is the shit

The Idea is awesome and the music is also the shit and I like how you can get some insane wepons like big dragon fire balls and Ninja ones and junk you should make A part 2 with more crap, or what eever.c-ya!!

Shoot Me! Shoot Me!

This is Great!

This game is very unique NG
and I like how you can shoot you
in different areas! keep going with
These things.....yea

Counter-Attack LV1 Counter-Attack LV1

This Is one of the best Games On NG!!

Even though the drawings are not the best the interactivity was all perfict and the music matched it well There was things I thought was hillarious like when you would get shot in the balls and the noise it would make when you would get an Item. Keep up the good work and make more like this because I like how you can navigate where you want to instead of sitting in one screen the whole time....Peace!!!

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

THANKS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sequel will be there this summer (well i hope :p)

Etherena Beta Etherena Beta

Very good

WOW! This is like one of the best games on newgrounds, it's like something you would see on the snes!!

Jackass (The Game) Jackass (The Game)

This Movie Is awesome

This is one of my favorite games on newgrounds keep up the good work! ROCK ON!!!!!

Luigi's Game (v.1.2b) Luigi's Game (v.1.2b)

AWESOME!!

That was very cool the quality was nice all over and good crap...Hooray!!

Fascist Beatdown Fascist Beatdown

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!! That was Like The weirdest game on Newgrounds!! Very entertaining
The thing I thought was disturbing was the clown with the penis (SHUDER) Gross....FUN ASS game any way! MaKe More To It LIKE SPECIAL crap