don't watch this don't watch this

hahaha laughed so hard

The best random movie ever! Makes weed even better..5 haha

Counter-Strike Tiate Counter-Strike Tiate

Yea I havnt wrote a review in forever but...

I saw this worthless piece of crap that should be blammed so I had to write about it!!! no just joking look at my rating. That shit was awesome, Like im smoking some reefer right now and watched this movie. Good combination, made me feel emotional and shit, it almost brought a tear to my eye. hahaaaaa Good job my man

PEAZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe All my 5 r belong to this MEAGGA!

Ness Goes to the Arcade Ness Goes to the Arcade

eh...

Hmmmm i hate the music, the animation was below sub par, There was no point to the story either, Ness goes to this clif falls off for no reason then goes to the arcade and gets stepped on. you need some more practice on your flash skills and should think of a better plot for a movie.

FattyWhale responds:

it sucked, i know...the music? it's from earthbound!

H the shit eater - part 1 H the shit eater - part 1

WTF!?!?!

That was really fucked up, hahahahaha it tripped me out so bad if it was longer it would have been better but was still really weird so that makes up for it.

The Holiday Heist The Holiday Heist

funny shit

I don't know what Lisha was talking about, it was pretty funny in my opinion. good job, hmmm everything seemed to rhyme in my opinion. Great movie for the hollidays. Cheers! (I don't know why I said Cheers)

Megaman commands mission2 Megaman commands mission2

What Your a Maverick? DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!

I betrayed you to steal the superforce medal!! lol very funny humour all your movies make me laugh so hard, at first i didn't like your drawings, but now they seem to grow on me, very appealing to the eye. keep up the good work peace

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah many people have that with the graphics..very unique style..while i don't even try..

Zelda: Heroic Rage 7 Zelda: Heroic Rage 7

That Movie WAS SO TIGHT!

Dude Every Episode gets better, I LOVE your Style Its sooooo Sweet its really Unique it was kinda sad that link died but its a good way to continue the story. If you Had a project that you worked on for like a year or something and you made like a 45 min movie (doesn't have to be zelda but that would be Rad) and sold DVD's I would Defenatly buy one, and i'm sure your fans would buy one too, that way you could start making some money, just an idea. Keep up the Good work and I support Your Movies 100%. Peace out

SolidSacketh responds:

Hey, thanks a lot man. That's a great review. I might give that some thought-the 45 min. movie idea. Its like, one great review like this seems to make it all worth it.

The Life of a Ninja 2 The Life of a Ninja 2

WOW!!!

Dude this movie was so awesome. I have never seen such an awesome movie!!! I must see more!!! Damn!!! Make More!! I'm voting !"5"! For this shit!!!

Castlevania SoTN Alt End Castlevania SoTN Alt End

I loved it!!!!

Symphony of the night kicks royal ass and I remember the diologue that was in the movie. I like how it got you all built up like something really kick ass was going to happen and then.....Fart. I watched it like 50 times in a row and I added it to my favorites list.
You Have a real tallent keep going!!!! WOOT ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!!!!

Simply Egg EP.2 Simply Egg EP.2

Vrey cool

I like how smooth it was like when he jumped off the frige he moved really smoothly.....never mind.
Hey I have a question , What was the song at the very begining? Try and send me an email or something if you want to or something.peace

toxicbomb responds:

The one where it tells the story of what didnt happen? Or the other one.

THE VERY VERY FIRST ONE was by "Cradle Of Filth-Hollowed Be Thy Name" and the second is "Acid Nightmare" :)